Are the businesses you work with putting you at risk because of their cyber immaturity?Are your third-party business relationships risky? Is YOUR business protected against cyberattacks?
Corporations and the U.S. Department of Defense require every entity it does business with obtain special training and certification in cybersecurity maturity. If you are going to remain competitive in the national supply chain, your business and your colleagues need to be up-to-date.
5-Week (Virtual) Program
Cyber Summit and Instructor-Led Modules
Earn CyberReady™ Designation
Learn from industry experts about your cybersecurity threats, and participate in four virtual half-day working sessions in which we’ll help you identify your unique risks and walk you through the steps to address your gaps and how to fix them.
– Learn about the cyberthreats facing your business and tools to protect yourself.
– Earn a CyberReady™ designation for various levels of cyber maturity.
– Access business opportunities previously unattainable because of cyber immaturity.
– Participate in the effort to bolster and diversify the national supply chain.
– Access continued workforce training in an increasingly cyber-regulated marketplace.
– Enable corporations to source you more readily for the cybersecurity workforce and contracts.
– Support corporate diversity and inclusion efforts.
The program benchmarks the Department of Defense’s Cybersecurity Model Certification (CMMC) program and will also help guide and support companies on their pathway to CMMC readiness.
To learn more about the administrator of the program, Industry Workforce Solutions, and its expert panel of instructors, visit a industryworkforcesolutions.com.